- Hardware included for mounting to 1" (25 mm) rails in different angles with three attachment points
- Wheel diameter: 164' (50 m) spool is 15.75" (400mm) / 106' (32 m) spool is ??
- Includes 1" UV resistant polyester strap with sewn loop at the end
- Line break strength is 4400 lbs (2000 kg)
A Mooring Reel is a boating safety solution engineered for fast and easy anchoring, mooring to a buoy or pier, and for towing. Featuring a patented mounting system and stainless steel components, it enables quick and easy use with little space and storage requirements. Manufactured in Finland, this mooring reel is an ideal solution for boating applications.
Two sizes designed for 105' (32 m) and 164' (50 m) of line. Reel ships with line, the included line is a polyester strap style line with 1" width that stores easily in the reel and has a breaking strength of 4400 lbs. Includes hardware for 1" rail mounts in multiple angles or direct mounting to a flat surface.
- For easy mooring to a buoy or a pier
- A helpful tool for anchoring
- A handy way to towing another boat
- Easy and quick reeling
- Line is always ready for instant use
- Reel requires very little space