The NF-Series Boat Fender features multiple-ribbed, reinforced ropeholds, making it the strongest fender in its class. The NF Series is an extra tough recreational-boating fender for smaller boats and a good choice for use in boat locks and tidal areas where fenders are exposed to high stress situations. The NF Series is designed to last and stand up in the toughest conditions as well as being compact for easy storage in smaller craft.
- Stronger integrated ropeholds
- Reliable Single Piece Construction
- Even wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Molded -in ribs for strength and abrasion resistance
- Designed for smaller boats that need heavy duty fenders, for use in both permanent protected and unprotected moorings
- Unique Polyform valve for years of service.
NF Series Boat Fender Size Chart
Model Size (diameter x length) Eye Diameter Circumference Volume Boat Size NF-3 5.6 x 19 in 0.625 in 17.6 in 1.3 gal 10'-20' NF-4 6.4 x 21.6 in 0.75 in 20.1 in 2.1 gal 20'-25' NF-5 8.9 x 26.8 in 0.75 in 28 in 5.2 gal 25'-35'